Author: Jose Dominguez
1. Once you have been assigned an Adobe Creative Cloud license, this is the email you will receive to get started with Adobe Creative Cloud:
If you do not receive this email, visit www.adobe.com and choose "Sign in" on the top of the page.
2. Click on “Get Started”. On the next screen it will ask you to select your Google Account. Make sure you choose the MUSD account that received the email:
3. This will take you to the home page of Adobe Creative Cloud:
4. On the right hand side, under Quick Links, click Install Creative Cloud App. This will start the download:
5. Once it is downloaded. Click at the bottom left “Creative_Cloud_Se...exe” to begin the installation:
6. Click Continue, On the next screen you will see the installation percentage. You can set your preferences or skip:
Note: Once this is installed, you will get to the welcome screen:
7. Click OK. You will see the list of all the apps available to install:
8.Click install on the apps that you want to install. Install will begin immediately:
9. Once the App is installed, you get a pop-up asking if you want to learn more about the app, click ‘Go To Discover’ if you want to learn more or ‘Done’:
10. As you install Apps, they will be listed at the top of the page.
TS recommends you only install the program you need. You may return to install more programs at a later date if you discover you need to use it. To get back to them open Adobe Creative Cloud installed on your device.