Author: Jose Dominguez
1. Once you have been assigned an Adobe Creative Cloud license, this is the email you will receive to get started with Adobe Creative Cloud:
2. Click on “Get Started”. On the next screen it will ask you to select your Google Account. Make sure you choose the MUSD account that received the email:
3. This will take you to the home page of Adobe Creative Cloud:
4. On the right hand side, under Quick Links, click Install Creative Cloud App. This will start the download:
5. Once it is downloaded. Click at the bottom left “Creative_Cloud_Se...exe” to begin the installation:
6. Click Continue, On the next screen you will see the installation percentage. You can set your preferences or skip:
Note: Once this is installed, you will get to the welcome screen:
7. Click OK. You will see the list of all the apps available to install:
8.Click install on the apps that you want to install. Install will begin immediately:
9. Once the App is installed, you get a pop-up asking if you want to learn more about the app, click ‘Go To Discover’ if you want to learn more or ‘Done’:
10. As you install Apps, they will be listed at the top of the page.
TS recommends you only install the program you need. You may return to install more programs at a later date if you discover you need to use it. To get back to them open Adobe Creative Cloud installed on your device.