To access your Google Drive during AppStream 2.0 streaming sessions for example Adobe Creative and Autodesk apps, you must first add your Google Drive account to AppStream 2.0. TS recommends that you keep all your work in your Google Drive as lost files for 'Home Folder' and 'Temporary Files' may not be recoverable.
- Once logged into App Stream 2.0 Application, in the top left of the AppStream 2.0 toolbar, choose the My Files
- In the My Filesdialog box, choose Add Storage.
- Choose Google Drive.
- Choose the domain for your Google Drive account.
Your options here will show @MUSD.ORG and @STUDENT.MUSD.ORG. Please select @MUSD.ORG if you are a teacher and @STUDENT.MUSD.ORG if you are a student.
You may be prompted to login again. Please proceed with the login and allow the rights to allow App Stream to access your Google Drive.
- The Sign in with Googledialog box is displayed. Enter the user name and password for your Google Drive account when prompted.
After your Google Drive account is added to AppStream 2.0, your Google Drive folder is displayed in My Files.
To work with your files and folders in Google Drive, choose the Google Drivefolder and browse to the file or folder you want. If you do not want to work with files in Google Drive during this streaming session, close the My Files dialog box.
To upload and download files between your local computer and your Google Drive
- In the top left of the AppStream 2.0 toolbar, choose the My Files
- In the My Filesdialog box, choose Google Drive.
- Navigate to an existing folder, or choose Add Folderto create a folder.
- When the folder that you want is displayed, do one of the following:
- To upload a file to the folder, select the file that you want to upload, and choose Upload.
- To download a file from the folder, select the file that you want to download, choose the down arrow to the right of the file name, and choose Download.